AA72 Aluminium Bi-Fold
Aluminium bi-fold door (powder coated). Offers a modern look coupled with strength and durability. For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Bi-fold Door
- Corner Door
- French Door
- Patio Door
- Bar-top Window
- Casement Window
|Product||FD72, 70mm aluminium|
|Material||Thermally broken 1.75mm aluminium|
|Dimensions||2892mm wide x 2129mm high|
|Configuration||Three open out, 0 stack left, three stack right *Viewed from inside|
|Frame colour||RAL 9005, powder coated|
|Glass||4(T) x 20 x 4(T) Planitherm One, Argon + Super Spacer|
|Track||Flush option (standard), bronze|
|Handle||Stainless steel, high security lever/lever|
|Hinde Rollers||Stainless Steel, high security lever/lever|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.77 W/m2k (1.42 - 1.83 W/m2k)|
|Guarantee (Product)||25 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||15000mm|
|Maximum opening height||4000mm|
|Panel height range (min-max)||800mm - 3884mm|
|Panel width range (min-max)||440mm - 1100mm|
- CE Compliant BS EN 14351-1: 2006 Thermal, watertightness, wind resistance, air permeability
- Building Regulations; Adhering to Part B, F, L, M, N.
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL16291)
- NFRC Approved
- AAMA Certified
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
All running gear is encapsulated within the track, preventing it from being attacked.
Waste/recycling management system for aluminium.
Structurally strong, easy to operate (top and bottom rollers), smooth operation (steel wheels), child friendly (finger safe gaskets), low threshold access, in-line system (inward and outward opening options), robust hardware. Numerous configuration options.
Inline patio door system (bi-fold).
System dependent. Five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed, high security hinges (non-face fixed).
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - timber 1.09 - 1.59, aluminium 1.42 - 1.8, aluminium/timber 1.52 - 1.8, glass 1.37 - 1.79, PVCu 1.24 - 1.77.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 25 year product, 10 year manufacturers, 10 year insurance backed. 1 year Hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions.
- Fitted (150mm) or none
- Any RAL colour (powder coated or anodised)
- Dual colour.
- System dependent. Bi-fold door have over 100 opening styles, including: inward opening, outward opening, stacking to the left, stacking to the right and stacking both ways
- Opening configurations ranging from two panels one way to seven panels both ways
- Satin Nickel/stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double or triple glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Georgian bar (Internal)
- Integral blinds
- Deep bottom rail (timber option ONLY)
- 1.75mm aluminium construction
- Flush track (as standard)
- Flush track with cill
- Raised track
- Raised track with cill
- Bottom track rebate (available on all options)
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control