AA72 Aluminium Corner Bi-Fold
70mm thermally broken aluminium and solid hardwood timber bi-fold door (3+3 door configuration). Factory spray finished timber (internal) and anodised aluminium (external). It offers a strong, durable and maintenance free finish outside while still providing the warmth and character that timber brings inside. For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Bi-fold Door
- Corner Door
- French Door
- Patio Door
- Bar-top Window
- Casement Window
|Product||FD72 Aluminium Corner Set bi-fold door|
|Dimensions||(2 Door Set): 1493mm wide x 2275mm high / (3 Door Set): 2708mm wide x 2275mm high|
|Configuration||2 Open Out, 2 Stack Left, 0 Stack Right / 3 Open Out, 0 Stack Left, 3 Stack Right *Viewed from inside|
|Frame colour||RAL 9016S INT / RAL 9005M EXT, powder coated|
|Panel Colour||(Internal): RAL 9016S, powder coated|
|Panel colour||(External): RAL 9005M, powder coated|
|Glass||4(T) x 20 x 4(T) Planitherm One, Argon + Super Spacer|
|Track||Flush with sill, silver|
|Handle||Satin Nickel, high security lever/lever|
|Hinde Rollers||Satin Nickel|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.77 W/m2k (1.42 - 1.83 W/m2k)|
|Guarantee (Product)||25 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||15000mm|
|Maximum opening height||4000mm|
|Panel height range (min-max)||800mm - 3884mm|
|Panel width range (min-max)||440mm - 1100mm|
- CE Compliant BS EN 14351-1: 2006 Thermal, watertightness, wind resistance, air permeability
- Building Regulations; Adhering to Part B, F, L, M, N.
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL16291)
- NFRC Approved
- AAMA Certified
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
All running gear is encapsulated within the track, preventing it from being attacked.
FSC sourced / MTCC timber from sustainable forests. Waste/recycling management system for aluminium..
Structurally strong, easy to operate (top and bottom rollers), smooth operation (steel wheels), child friendly (finger safe gaskets), low threshold access, in-line system (inward and outward opening options), robust hardware. Numerous configuration options.
Inline patio door system (bi-fold).
System dependent. Five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed, high security hinges (non-face fixed).
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - Aluminium/Timber 1.42 - 1.83.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 25 year product, 10 year manufacturers, 10 year insurance backed. 1 year Hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions.
- Fitted (150mm) or none
- Aluminium; any RAL colour (powder coated or anodised).
- System dependent. Bi-fold door have over 100 opening styles, including: inward opening, outward opening, stacking to the left, stacking to the right and stacking both ways
- Opening configurations ranging from two panels one way to seven panels both ways
- Satin Nickel/stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double or triple glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Georgian bar (internal)
- Integral blinds
- 1.75mm aluminium construction
- Flush track (as standard)
- Flush track with cill
- Raised track
- Raised track with cill
- Bottom track rebate (available on all options)
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control