AG75 Glass Bi-Fold
Glass/aluminium. Flush glazed frameless glass bi-fold with aluminium (three door configuration). For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Bi-fold Door
- Corner Door
- French Door
- Stacking Door
- Bar-top Window
|Product||FD75, aluminium and glass|
|Material||1.75mm aluminium frame/inner panels and glass outer|
|Dimensions||2995mm wide x 2275mm high|
|Configuration||Four open in, 0 stack left, four stack right *Viewed from inside|
|Frame colour||RAL 9005 (ex)/RAL 7046M (in), powder coated|
|Panel colour (swing)||RAL 9005 (ex)/RAL 7046M (in)|
|Glass||52mm Sunguard HP silver 35/26 triple glazed stepped unit|
|Track||Flush option (standard), silver|
|Handle||Satin Nickel, high security lever/lever|
|Hinde Rollers||Satin Nickel|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.4 W/m2k (1.37 - 1.79 W/m2k)|
|Guarantee (Product)||25 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||15000mm|
|Maximum opening height||3000mm|
|Panel height range (min-max)||750mm - 2884mm|
|Panel width range (min-max)||440mm - 1000mm|
- CE Compliant BS EN 14351-1: 2006 Thermal, watertightness, wind resistance, air permeability
- Building Regulations; Adhering to Part B, F, L, M, N.
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
All running gear is encapsulated within the track, preventing it from being attacked.
FSC sourced/MTCC timber from sustainable forests. Waste/recycling management system for aluminium and PVCu/vinyl.
Structurally strong, easy to operate (top and bottom rollers), smooth operation (steel wheels), child friendly (finger safe gaskets), low threshold access, in-line system (inward and outward opening options) and robust hardware. Numerous configuration options.
Inline patio door system (bi-fold).
System dependent. Five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed, high security hinges (non-face fixed).
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - Timber 1.09 - 1.59, Aluminium 1.42 - 1.8, Aluminium/Timber 1.52 - 1.8, Glass 1.37 - 1.79, PVCu 1.24 - 1.77.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 25 year product, 10 year manufacturers, 10 year insurance backed. 1 year Hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions.
- Fitted (150mm) or none
- Aluminium; any RAL colour (powder coated or anodised)
- GlassIIEdge; screen printed RAL colour
- System dependent. Bi-fold door have over 100 opening styles, including: inward opening, outward opening, stacking to the left, stacking to the right and stacking both ways
- Opening configurations ranging from two panels one way to seven panels both ways
- Satin Nickel/stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double or triple glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Georgian bar (Internal)
- Integral blinds
- Deep bottom rail (timber option ONLY)
- 1.75mm aluminium construction
- Flush track (as standard)
- Flush track with cill
- Raised track
- Raised track with cill
- Bottom track rebate (available on all options)
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control