GlassIIEdge bi-fold door (three door configuration). Thermally efficient flush glazed, frameless glass on one side and aluminium on the other. Powder coated aluminum and screen printed glass finish in three RAL colours. For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Bi-fold Door
- Corner Door
- French Door
- Bar-top Window
|Product||G2E bi-fold door|
|Material||Glass outer/1.75mm Aluminium inner (reversible)|
|Dimensions||2315mm wide x 2275mm high|
|Configuration||Three open out, 0 stack left, Three stack right *Viewed from inside|
|Frame colour||RAL 7034, powder coated|
|Panel colour (swing)||RAL 7016 (ex) / RAL 7034 (in)|
|Panel colour (2 pt lock)||RAL 7016 (ex) / RAL 7034 (in)|
|Panel colour middle||RAL 7016 (ex) / RAL 7034 (in)|
|Glass||52mm triple glazed stepped unit|
|Track||Flush option (standard), silver|
|Handle||Satin Nickel, high security lever/lever|
|Hinde Rollers||Satin Nickel|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.4 W/m2k (1.37 - 1.79 /m2k)|
|Guarantee (product)||25 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||18300mm (system specific, refer to product type)|
|Maximum opening height||4000mm (system specific, refer to product type)|
|Panel height range (min-max)||305mm - 4000mm (system specific, refer to product type)|
|Panel width range (min-max)||750mm - 2884mm (system specific, refer to product type)|
- CE Compliant BS EN 14351-1: 2006 Thermal, watertightness, wind resistance, air permeability
- Building Regulations; Adhering to Part B, F, L, M, N.
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
All running gear is encapsulated within the track, preventing it from being attacked.
Waste/recycling management system for aluminium, glass and PVCu/vinyl.
Structurally strong, easy to operate (top and bottom rollers), smooth operation (steel wheels), child friendly (finger safe gaskets), low threshold access, in-line system (inward and outward opening options), robust hardware. Numerous configuration options.
Inline patio door system (bi-fold).
System dependent. Five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed, high security hinges (non-face fixed).
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - Glass2Edge 1.37 - 1.79.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 25 year product, 10 year manufacturers, 10 year insurance backed. 1 year Hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions.
- Fitted (150mm) or none
- Timber; any natural stain/RAL colour
- Aluminium; any RAL colour (powder coated or anodised)
- PVCu/Vinyl; white, coloured or foiled
- GlassIIEdge; screen printed RAL colour.
- System dependent. Bi-fold door have over 100 opening styles, including: inward opening, outward opening, stacking to the left, stacking to the right and stacking both ways
- Opening configurations ranging from two panels one way to seven panels both ways
- Satin Nickel/stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double or triple glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Aluminium and Wood
- Glass2Edge® and Aluminium
- Glass2Edge® and Wood
- Hardwood Timber
- Flush track (as standard)
- Flush track with cill
- Raised track
- Raised track with cill
- Bottom track rebate (available on all options)
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control