PVCU/Vinyl Bi-Fold door (three door configuration). The perfect match to existing PVCu/Vinyl windows and doors. Available in white, woodgrain laminate (Golden Oak, Rosewood) OR dual options. For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Bi-fold Door
- Corner Door
- French Door
- Bar-top Window
|Product||FD71, PVCu / Vinyl (2mm)|
|Material||Aluminium reinforced PVCu|
|Dimensions||2150mm wide x 2275mm high|
|Configuration||3 open out, 0 stack left, 3 stack right *Viewed from inside|
|Frame colour||White PVCu|
|Panel colour (swing)||White PVCu / White PVCu|
|Panel colour (2 pt lock)||Golden Oak (laminate) / White PVCu|
|Panel colour middle||Rosewood (laminate) / White PVCu|
|Glass||4(T) x 20 x 4(T) Planibel A, Argon + Super Spacer|
|Track||Flush option (standard), Silver|
|Handle||White / Black, high security lever/lever|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.73 W/m2k (1.24 - 1.77 W/m2k)|
|Guarantee (Product)||25 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||8000mm|
|Maximum opening height||2400mm|
|Panel height range (min-max)||800mm - 2284mm|
|Panel width range (min-max)||400mm - 800mm|
- CE Compliant BS EN 14351-1: 2006 Thermal, watertightness, wind resistance and air permeability
- Building Regulations; adhering to Part B, F, L, M, N.
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
All running gear is encapsulated within the track, preventing it from being attacked.
Waste/recycling management system for aluminium and PVCu/vinyl.
Structurally strong, easy to operate (top and bottom rollers), smooth operation (steel wheels), child friendly (finger safe gaskets), low threshold access, in-line system (inward and outward opening options) and robust hardware. Numerous configuration options.
Inline patio door system (bi-fold).
System dependent. Five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed and high security hinges (non-face fixed).
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - PVCu 1.24 - 1.77.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 25 year product, 10 year manufacturers, 10 year insurance backed. 1 year Hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions.
- Fitted (150mm) or none
- Coloured or foiled (Golden Oak/White, Rosewood/White, Golden Oak/Golden Oak, Rosewood/Rosewood)
- System dependent. Bi-fold door have over 100 opening styles, including: inward opening, outward opening, stacking to the left, stacking to the right and stacking both ways
- Opening configurations ranging from two panels one way to seven panels both ways
- Satin Nickel/Stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double or triple glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Georgian bar (Internal)
- Integral blinds
- Deep bottom rail (timber option ONLY)
- Aluminium reinforced PVCu
- Flush track (as standard)
- Flush track with cill
- Raised track
- Raised track with cill
- Bottom track rebate (available on all options)
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control