XS35 Sliding Door
Our premium XS35 aluminium sliding door system provides the ultimate contemporary look for any property. For further information please visit our main website.
Available in the following systems:
- Sliding Door
|Product||XS35 Slider (sliding door)|
|Material||Thermally broken aluminium|
|Dimensions||2808mm wide x 2270mm high|
|Frame width||74mm outer frame - 35mm (interlock)|
|Configuration||Two panel slider|
|Frame colour||RAL 7016, powder coated|
|Panel colour (swing)||RAL 7016, powder coated|
|Glass||4(T) x 20 x 4(T) Planitherm One, Argon + Super Spacer|
|Track||Flush option (standard), black|
|Handle||Black, high security patio|
|U value, complete unit (capable)||1.60 W/m2k|
|Guarantee (product)||10 years|
|Guarantee (manufacturers)||10 years|
|Maximum opening width||15000mm|
|Maximum opening height||2600mm|
|Panel height range (min-max)||990mm - 2500mm|
|Panel width range (min-max)||990mm - 2500mm|
- Document Q
- Security - Dwellings PAS 24:2012
Every product is precision manufactured on site to our customer specification.
Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings.
Waste/recycling management system for aluminium.
Structurally strong, easy to operate, smooth operation (steel wheels), low threshold access, numerous configurations available and robust hardware. Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability. Hard wearing material and finish. Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 years.
High security five point multi-locking, security cylinder locking (anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-tamper), hardened steel hook locks, dead bolts, top and bottom shoot bolts, internally glazed (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass), hidden Rollers and locking.
THERMAL EFFICIENCY (COMPLETE UNIT)
U Value (W/m2k) - Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency, Aluminium 1.60.
TONGUE & GROOVE
Interlocking door panels to prevent lever opening.
UK - 10 year product, 10 year manufacturers. One year hardware.
Tested at a UKAS accredited testing station and passed the PAS23 weather test to extreme weather conditions (air permeability, wtertightness and resistance to wind loads).
- Fitted (215mm double track/300mm triple track) or none
- Any RAL colour (powder coated or anodised)
- Dual colour
- Marine treatment available for salt water environments
- Sliding configurations range from a single sliding panel with a fixed unit to four sliding panels with two fixed panels, the double and triple track enable multiple panels to stack
- Satin Nickel/stainless steel
- System specific, refer to product type
- Double glazed
- Low-E coated
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Super Spacer® bars
- Anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue)
- Integral blinds (subject to limitations)
- Thicker than standard aluminium walls for greater strength 1.75mm
- Flush Track (as standard)
- Flush Track with cill
- Trickle ventilation for building regulations/control (requires add-on)